Lean Management Development Programme - Johannesburg
In 2017, the Lean Institute Africa introduces the Lean Management Development Programme. Delivered over eight months, the programme will provide a comprehensive, experiential education in Lean Management.
Participate in this programme to:
- Implement your own Lean leadership and Lean management systems
- Apply Lean concepts and practices in your workplace
- Practice advanced process analysis
- Understand Lean Management
- Receive support throughout the duration of the course
The Programme consist of 12 days of classroom sessions including theory, individual & group work as well as simulations. During the Programme you will complete an improvement project in your workplace with coaching from an experienced Lean facilitator. Your involvement will be certified through a theory examination and presenting your project.