Lean Management Development Programme - JOHANNESBURG
Delivered over sixÂ months, the Lean Management Development Programme will provide a comprehensive, experiential education in Lean Management.Â The Programme is delivered by experienced Lean facilitators who provide you with both the theory and expert coaching needed to lead the Lean Journey within your organisation and initiate change for the better.
The LMDP will help you:
- Align improvement activities with purpose and strategic imperatives, driving real value for the customer.
- Build a Lean Management System that develops the right habits and systems for sustainability.
- Analyse end to end value streams to identify key improvements.
- Execute focused improvements and achieve goals set through A3 Thinking, Kata and structured problem solving methods.
- Develop a learning organisation that seeks continuous improvement in the areas that matter.
â€˜Excellent Development Courseâ€™
â€˜Provides a fresh perspectiveâ€™
â€˜Course is excellently assembledâ€™
â€˜I recommend this course to all leadership and management who want to stay above the game with long-term business in mindâ€™
â€˜The course equipped me with the skills and mind-set to facilitate sustainable improvements in our organisationâ€™
â€˜The course was transformationalâ€™.
R55 000, excluding VAT.
10% for groups of 3 or more participants from the same organisation.