Mar 27 - 28, 2018
Lean Institute France
THE THEME OF THIS 6TH LEAN SUMMIT: LEAN, INNOVATION FACILITATOR!
The first confirmed guests to talk to us about lean and innovation are:
- Dan Jones, co author of " Lean System " and " The Lean Strategy "
- Isao Yoshino, 40 years of Toyota Japan and US (who will also run a Masterclass on 26/03 , same place)
- Nicolas Chartier (DG Aramis Auto)
- Eve Parier (Director of the University Hospital Group Saint-Louis / Lariboisière / Fernand-Widal - APHP)
- Marc Onetto (formerly Senior VP General Electric and Amazon.com)
- Arnaud Barde (CEO of ALOIS)
- Jean Claude Bihr (CEO of Alliance MIM)
- Nathalie Lagrenée (The Post Office)
- Christine Di Piro (Dept IT Dept., Crédit Agricole)
- Cécile Chanal (Recovery Director, Cetelem)
- Jonathan Vidor (Founder JVWEB)
- Marie-Pia Ignace (President Lean Institute France)
- Norbert Dubost (Thales)
- Round Table with the 4 authors of the book " The Lean Strategy ": Dan Jones, Michael Ballé, Jacques Chaize and Orrie Fiume.
Register for Event