From Lean startup to Lean scale up: join the 6th International Lean IT Summit on 14-15 March 2017 in Paris.
Agility, customer-driven leadership, streamlined processes, intense collaboration, distributed innovation. These assets seem imperative for 21st century IT teams, yet somehow out of reach for many executives as their workforce struggles in an overly complex and bureaucratic environment.
Join the Lean IT Summit to discover how Lean can be an inspiring model for IT Leaders while listening to :
- Worldwide experts such as Dan Jones, Jez Humble, Pierre Masai (from Toyota Motors Europe) and Mike Orzen to hear how they frame Lean IT.
- Startup entrepreneurs who build sustainable activities by continuously delivering high value to customers with a Lean framework.
- CIOs deploying Lean for a rapid digital transformation across the organization.
- Lean IT practitioners with personal stories on how they increased their product launch time by 10 and built systems that users love.
Want to learn more? Register to a Lean IT masterclass on Monday 13 March 2017 (timing 9:30 am to 5:30 pm) to make the most of your trip
- Masterclass with Jez Humble on Continuous Delivery (details and registration)
- Masterclass with Mike Orzen: Building Your Lean IT Roadmap (details and registration).
- Leverage the Obeya Practice to Successfully Deliver IT Projects : masterclass with Pierre Jannez and Edmond Nguyen (details and registration).
- Applying Lean to Leverage Big Data & Accelerate Your Digital Transformation : masterclass with Steve Bell and Karen Whitley Bell (details and registration)
Location: Espaces Diderot, 10 rue TraversiÃ¨re, Paris 12th arrondissement, both for masterclasses and summit venue.