THE THEME OF THIS 6TH LEAN SUMMIT: LEAN, INNOVATION FACILITATOR!
The first confirmed guests to talk to us about lean and innovation are:
- Dan Jones, co author of “Â Lean SystemÂ ” and “Â The Lean StrategyÂ “
- Isao Yoshino, 40 years of Toyota Japan and US (who will also run aÂ Masterclass on 26/03Â , same place)
- Nicolas ChartierÂ (DG Aramis Auto)
- Eve Parier (Director of the University Hospital Group Saint-Louis / LariboisiÃ¨re / Fernand-Widal – APHP)
- Marc OnettoÂ (formerly Senior VP General Electric and Amazon.com)
- Arnaud BardeÂ (CEO of ALOIS)
- Jean Claude BihrÂ (CEO of Alliance MIM)
- Nathalie LagrenÃ©e (The Post Office)
- Christine Di Piro (Dept IT Dept., CrÃ©dit Agricole)
- CÃ©cile Chanal (Recovery Director, Cetelem)
- Jonathan Vidor (Founder JVWEB)
- Marie-Pia Ignace (President Lean Institute France)
- Norbert DubostÂ (Thales)
- Round Table with the 4 authors of the book “Â The Lean StrategyÂ “: Dan Jones, Michael BallÃ©, Jacques Chaize and Orrie Fiume.